Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trendy Tots Tuesdays

My BFF Kimberly of Fashion Momma and Andrea of Peanut Butter Handprint have started hosting Trendy Tots Tuesdays. I have decided to participate. This will get me to take more photos of my OWN children and not just everyone else's kids~ even if they are only snapshots :)

My oldest Kylie~

What she is wearing~
Pink pocket shirt- OP (gift from Aunt April)
Jeans- Oldnavy
Boots- Thrifted

My baby Natalie~
What she is wearing~
Purple, pink, blue flower shirt- Carters
Jeans with pink belt- Old Navy
Pink glitter shoes- Walmart

Please mind the mess, the high ISO, the bad lighting and the OFF photos~ you can't always be great :) Thank you Kimberly for getting me to do this! I can't wait til next tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!