Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Julie & Danny- Engaged {Middlesex Engagement Photographer}

Saturday, in the bitty sweet cold, I met the cutest couple ever! Julie and Danny are getting married at Beth Page in Urbanna in June. We did some engagement photos at Beth Page this past weekend. The weather was beautiful as long as the wind stayed away. We even got a glimpse or two of snow :) Thank you for allowing me to photograph the love between you two and I can not wait for your wedding and for Julie's Bridal portraits! For now here is your lovely sneak peak :) Enjoy!




No comments: