Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Monday, January 10, 2011

New for 2011

Hello and Welcome to the new blog of Jackie Ranson Photography! A Big thank you to Kimmie from Blue Paper Lanterns for working so hard on it for me.

I have a few new items for the new year that I am really excited to be able to offer to my wonderful clients!
The biggest thing that I have added to almost all wedding packages this year are the Layflat Coffee Table books! These are also available with any session and come in 4 different sizes!

The next new thing for 2011 are Custom Made Image Boxes for 4x6, 5x7s and wallets! These are available with ANY session and make great gifts!

I am also offering bounded proof books~ these come in 4x6s or 5x7s! They are great brag books for grandparents or that special someone. And are included in most Senior Portrait Packages!

Also included in most Senior Portrait Packages are what I like to call Rep Cards~ (these can also be purchased with any session) They come in packs of 25 with a beautiful metal tin!


I'm really excited about this new year and I hope you are as well! I look forward in what this year has to bring! 

(images are not mine as they are just examples of what I have to offer)

No comments: