Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bigger IS Better~ New for 2011

Alot of people ask me why you would buy more than just an 8x10 print. Isn't that big enough? Well to answer your question, its NO. One 8x10 will not fill up your wall. What do you think?


Not alot of picture huh? Well the good news is  I have decided to add NEW for 2011- Stand Out Clusters- You will not just get ONE photo to hang on your wall, but AT LEAST THREE Standouts for one price!
How about FOUR 8x8s?
Or even NINE 8x8s?

Looks alot better than that one 8x10 huh? You can also get clusters in the following:

FOUR 10x10s~
Four 10x10s & One 20x20
One 10x30, Two 10x10, One 8x10~
OR



Two 8x10s, Two 11x14s & One 20x24~ (a top pick)
Four 8x10s & One 16x24~
Two 10x20s & One 16x20~

Each Standout are on 3/4" Black Standout Boards with holes ready to hang! NO frames needed!


I hope this has helped you decide on what sizes you would want with your sessions as well as cluster designs.  For price information, please contact me at jackie@jackieransonphotography.com or jackieransonphotography@gmail.com .

3 comments:

Becky Gallego said...

I love these. I just added them to my product list.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, these look amazing- great post and awesome pictures to back it up. It really does make a difference, doesn't it? Size, that is. Of pictures, that is. Eh hem.

Vida _ Call Me Life said...

Hahaha, Fashion Momma! I agree completely. Especially about these looking amazing! Definitely gives me some inspiration for what to do with our blank wall, so thank you!