Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Welcome Home USS Enterprise {OpLove Photographer Virginia}

What can I say about military homecomings that isn't going to be emotional? I don't think I can find something that won't be.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a Operation Love: Reunited Photographer.  I love giving back to those who have serviced our beautiful country, for those who are grateful, for those who will cherish these memories forever. I understand the hardship, the distance, the bad days, the good days that goes with being a military spouse. Im coming up on 4 years myself being a Marine Wife {with kids} So to be able to capture this amazing emotional event that happens after a very long 6-10 months, I'm honored to do it.

I got to photograph, not just pier side this time but also a fly in!My first fly in, I might add! It was so much fun and very emotional! I always say, I have to wear my sunglasses so my clients can't see me getting all teary eyed for them! I get like this. EVERY. SINGLE.TIME. I just can't help it! I love homecomings!!



Welcome Home ScrewTops and the rest of the crew from the USS Enterprise!! 

{all photos are © Jackie Ranson Photography. Do Not Copy. }



First up is the Rybar Family! I was so excited was C asked me to photograph their homecoming! Last deployment A was on, I got to photograph their already gone session. I was then suppose to photograph their fly in. If anyone knows the military, their dates change.. OFTEN.. and I couldn't do it. I was so sad, but so happy that C could find another photographer.  THIS YEAR, when she emailed me, I made SURE I was available! I wasn't going to miss this last homecoming for the Enterprise, let along this one again.  Thank you so much Camille for allowing me to capture these memories for you! I love you and your family! Best of luck in your upcoming move!


 
and my favorite of the day from the fly in:


USS Enterprise: This is the last time this carrier will ever be out! They are retiring it. Im so glad that I got to witness the last time this ship will make port. Enjoy from Pier Side.







Interested in having me photograph your oplove session? Find the oplove tab and contact me!

No comments: