Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A & A Engaged! {Virginia's Eastern Shore Photographer}


I'm so far behind in my blogging that I need to just suck it up and just do these blogs right away. But time and {family} get in the way of doing this. 

I had the privilege of photographing Ashley and Adam's engagement session back in September {see told you I was behind}.  We went to Cape Charles at the Golf Course.  This was were Adam asked Ashley to marry her, so of course this was where they needed to get their pictures done. This couple should be models! I swear, I have so many favorites from this session that it was so hard to figure out which ones to show. I can not wait for their beautiful country wedding in May!

Thank you A and A for a great day!Can't wait til May :)

All images are copyrighted to Jackie Ranson Photography. Do Not Copy!



They brought along their doggy to the shoot~ who will be their ring bearer! Cutest dog ever!

Can we say GORGEOUS ring?!
Please leave this couple some comment :)
If you are wanting to book a session, email me at jackieransonphotography@gmail.com!

No comments: