Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kristina Bridal {Williamsburg Wedding Photographer}

When a bride wants to get bridal portraits done before her wedding, I'm so excited because when the wedding day comes, everyone is in a rush and sometimes you don't always get that ONE good picture you wanted with you and your dress. Plus its another time to wear your dress before the big day.

Kristina and I met in Williamsburg by the river. It was such a beautiful day, nice and cloudy (my favorite actually time of day) no harsh glares, not too bright, just right.  The only thing we were missing was the sun setting, but i still think we got some good ones that day.  Since Kristina has been married for a few weeks now, im safe to say we can finally share these pictures, my favorites of the day~ Enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment for the beautiful bride!



A special thank you to Crystal from Crystal Kay Photography for assisting me on this beautiful session :)




No comments: