Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Amanda Maternity {Virginia's Eastern Shore Photographer}

Photographing first time parents to be is so much fun. Amanda asked me to do her maternity pictures a few weeks ago when I was visiting the Eastern Shore. We went to Baycreek in Cape Charles, which is a favorite of mine and a lot of my clients to go.  The weather was gorgeous and so is this momma to be! Just take a look! I can't wait to photograph her baby boy soon :) Enjoy your sneak Amanda!




Daddy to be didn't want to join in our fun modeling day, but I did get one picture of him~ even though its not the whole body, its something that will last a long time and something Amanda wanted :)








No comments: