Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TTT & BBB


Its Tuesday again which means- Trendy Tots Tuesdays and also some modeling for Birdie Baby Boutique.  One day I will get both my girls together for these posts, but for now you will just have to look at Natibug :)
 sorry about those animal cracker smiles :)
Natalie is wearing:
Blue with flowers Jacket~ Gymboree
White Heart Shirt~ Baby Gap
Khakis- Baby Gap
Blue, Red and White Ruffle Headband- c/o Birdie Baby Boutique
Green loafers~ hand-me-down from Madelynn
how cute is this headband??? Go check out Birdie Baby Boutique for more beautiful handmade headbands and accessories. 
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. She's SO GORGEOUS. I wish S. would wear headbands. I'd buy a bunch!