Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trendy Tots Tuesdays


I haven't been able to participate in Trendy Tots Tuesdays from Fashion Mommas blog in a few week due to the fact that I have been having to work every Tuesday. Well today I finally had a day off and some time to take a mini shoot of Natalie (my baby), these are her 16 month portraits as well as trendy tots and modeling for Birdie Baby Boutique.  Enjoy!
 Natalie is wearing:
Flower Tunic~ Carters
Pink Leggings~ Target
White Sweatshirt~unknown
Pink and White Headband~ c/o Birdie Baby Boutique
brown and pink shoes~ hand-me-down from madelynn
teddy bear~from Aunt April (its actually Kylie's)

Check out the rest of the trendy tots on Kimberly's blog! And enter your cuties!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I order her to stop growing up. Immediately. STOP it, she is so dang cute, I can hardly stand it!!!