Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 Days of Christmas

25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

I've been thinking about doing this all year long.. Its called The 25 Days of Christmas Photo Challenge (If you wanna join me, please let me know so I can tag you for others to watch your photos as well). Since Christmas is MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR, I want to be able to show my love for this month and holiday in photos. And since its only 25 days- I think I can handle it :) Today is December 1st.. and my first photo...will have to wait til I get home tonight, but keep a look out!

ALSO since this is such a joyous and giving holiday, I am going to have a daily special- so make sure you keep an eye out for those as well.

I hope you enjoy this and want to join in the fun! Merry Christmas to Everyone and Happy New Year!


DECEMBER 1- DAILY SPECIAL: 25% OFF ALL PRINTS 11X14 OR LARGER

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I've been thinking about doing this too--how does the tagging work?

Unknown said...

just let me know your blog address and I will tag you like that :)

Unknown said...

OH and you have to post on your blog so people can see~