Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Alison & Michael {Eastern Shore of Virginia Wedding Photographer}

I have known Michael for as long as I can remember. Growing up we lived right around the block from each other and even though I was more friends with his older brother we still talked, played in the high school band together and saw each other in the hallways in between classes, then life happened. Fast forward like 12+ years, I get a email from Alison asking me to photograph her wedding and said she would like for me to meet with her and her fiancee (Michael Henry). I was so happy for her and to hear that Michael was getting married and even more happy that they have asked me to photograph their special day. Thank you for allowing me to capture your beautiful wedding and to be a part of your day. Congrats to the both of you and I hope you enjoy your sneak peak~ Enjoy!!
 

4 comments:

courtney wilkins said...

these photos are GREAT

Joy said...

I love them! They are great! I can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

Jackie...you have done yet another amazing job on your photos!!!!

Unknown said...

They look fantastic! I can't wait for the other ones.