Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Cutest Kid Contest

Cutest Kid Contest~ Now I know EVERYONE thinks they have the cutest kid in the world, so why not show them off with this contest!!


How does it work?


*** Email a photo of your kid(s) to mailto:jackieransonphotography@gmail.com


~In the email please include YOUR name and email address, the first name of your child and age.


~ONE PICTURE PER CHILD!


~They must be a snap shot or a picture taken by myself. No other professional shots will be accepted- If I get a professional photo from someone else, then you will be disqualified.


~You may only enter pictures of YOUR OWN CHILDREN. You will be disqualified if they are not personally owned by you. (PLEASE READ THIS ONE AGAIN) :)  

~ Feel free to let all your friends with kids know about the contest. They are welcome to enter. If I
get several kids in different age categories then I will separate them into ages and a winner will be chosen from each category.


***In order to be a part of the contest, you must "like" my fan page. Get your friends involved! Suggest to friends (a link located on the left of my fan page)


*** Submission deadline is September 19th. This gives you ONE week to get those cute kids in.


*** September 20th will be the day will I will post ALL photos that I have received and the voting will begin.




How to vote:


****Once all pictures are posted, you may go in to the album and click LIKE. You can like more than one photo, but the number of likes will win the contest!


~ You must "like" my page in order to vote. Tell your friends and family. :) More likes the better chance you will win!!


RULES: please read each and everyone of these


~  PHOTOS must be a personal snap shot FROM YOU OR a picture taken by myself. If there is a certain picture you would like posted that was taken by me, let me know, and I will get it submitted for you. Out of respect for copyright laws and the other photographer, No other professional shots will be permitted.


~Be sure to include YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS,the child's FIRST NAME and AGE with the photo submission.


~The Photo must be of YOUR child, no one elses. That means, not even grandchildren or nieces and nephews!


~Session will only be taken place in the state of Virginia only, sorry out of state fans! If you are willing to travel to me, then you are allowed to enter :)




What you will Win~


First Place: FREE MINI session with $35 print credit and 10% off all print orders!


Second Place: FREE SPECIAL MINI SESSION (which will be my Fall/Halloween Session)- includes $25 print credit


Third Place: $10 off session fee and 10% off ALL print orders


Email me at jackieransonphotography@gmail.com and put in the subject I have the Cutest Kid! Get those photos in!! HAVE FUN!!

No comments: