Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Brand New C {Fredericksburg, Virginia Newborn Photographer}

Meet Baby C, 7 days new and so cute! I had a great time photographing Mary and David's Maternity session and was super excited that I got to photograph their newborn baby boy.  Baby C came a few weeks earlier than we thought he would.  He did such a great job and we got some really cute ones, just take a look! I had a hard time picking just a few to show. Enjoy!!






No comments: