Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Peyton~ Part One {Virginia Senior Portraits Photographer}

Meet Peyton~ my Northampton High School Senior Rep for the class of 2012.  P is beautiful, inside and out and can make me laugh until my sides hurt.  She proved that to me when we meet for her senior portraits a few weeks back.  We went around the town of Cape Charles, stopping at every old building, train, field and beach we could find.  P is such a trooper, and the best thing about seniors are they are CRAZY! They will do anything to get that great picture and I am SO lucky to be able to capture it for them. You'll have to ask P what happened on the beach, because I can't tell it, it just too funny! (falling down hills :) ) hehe... P thank you so much for agreeing to be my senior rep and I look forward in shooting with you again!  Enjoy your part one sneak peek!

She is definitely a natural model..




Stay Tuned for Part Two of P's senior portraits~ If you are interested in having your senior portraits done by me, please contact me via email at jackieransonphotography@gmail.com .

No comments: