Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Predeployment R Family {Virginia Hampton Roads Oplove Photographer}

Many of you know that I am a member of a wonderful group called Operation: Love Reunited.  This organization is very dear to my heart as I know, understand and feel what each and every one of these people are going through.  The military (and my husband) has done so much for our country that giving back some more on my behalf is what I don't mind doing for any military family.

The R family is about to go through their first deployment. Even though L has been in the military for 8 years, he has been one of the lucky ones not to be deployed.  We met at downtown Williamsburg for their shoot.  Little A wasn't into pictures as much as we would have liked, but you can't expect anything less with a 2 year old. She wanted to see the horses, so we saw horses, birds, more horses, squirrels and more horses.  :) Thank you M for contacting me through oplove to be your photographer. And L be safe! See you soon! Thank you for what you do for our country! (enjoy your sneak)



If you are interested in having an oplove session done or would like more information on what Operation: Love Reunited is, please go HERE and fill out the form.  Thank you to all the men and woman who sacrifice everything for our country.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband just retired from the Marines after 21 years of service...breaks my heart every time I hear about the deployments...