Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Time Contest Winner

First off thank you to everyone who entered into the summer time contest. It was a huge success and I look forward in doing more of these contests in the future. Remember everyone who entered gets 10% off either my mini session or my full session when you book. :) so everyone is a winner!

We had ALOT of people voting which is totally awesome and seeing how close 3 people where the whole contest I have decided to give out 3 different winnings.

First Place winner is  Amanda Thomas with 107 votes! Amanda gets my FREE session and (1) 8x10 and (1) 5x7- congrats Amanda! 
 
Second Place winner is: Michelle Moore with 86 votes~ Michelle gets 50% off my mini or full session and a free 5x7 with session.



Third Place winner is Kathleen Weber with 70 votes~ Kathleen gets $15.00 of print credit added to any session along with her 10% off mini or full session.
CONGRATS AGAIN TO THE WINNERS! Please email me when you want to set up your sessions :) Keep a look out for the next contest coming soon!!

No comments: