Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mini Beach Sessions Rescheduled Dates

Since I had so many people canceling on me, I have decided to reschedule the beach sessions for two different days. I will NOT be doing one in Middlesex County, but instead two days on the ESVA. The dates will be July 17th at 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and July 31st at 5:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. You have to be a FAN on facebook to get this awesome deal. So click on Facebook, become a fan and get your slot in today!
Each session will consist of:
* 25 minutes of photography
*  10 proofs
* $20 print credit
All for $50- thats a saving of $50 off my regular mini sessions.
I only have a limited amount of spaces, so it will be first come first serve.
If you are interested email me at jackieransonphotography@gmail.com or message me on facebook. Happy Summer!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, friend. when are we gonna do my bridal shoot? lol- 4 years after my wedding?! :) I need to lose my weight so i can fit in my dress!