Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shelley & Scott /Virginia Wedding Photographer

I absolutely love this couple and their families! I feel like I really know these two, especially Shelley and her mom. I did their engagement pictures, her bridal portraits and now their most important day of their lives, their wedding. It was so beautiful, so much fun and so full of love.   Thank you for allowing me to witness and capture the start of your lives together! Congrats Shelley and Scott!! Enjoy your sneak peak~

1 comment:

Vickie said...

oh gosh oh gosh!! I don't know where to start!! There is no fav....I adore all of them! I can NOT wait for Shell & Scott to see them...haha I get to see them 1st since they are in Jamaica still:) Jackie, every time I think I have seen your best, you just outdo yourself again!!
xxoo's
Vickie (MOB)