Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scott and Shelley's E Session-Teaser

Shelley and Scott are getting married next year and wanted me to do their engagement photos this summer on the beach. These are some of my favorite sessions to do and was extra excited to do them on the beach. Being 6 1/2 months pregnant Scott and Shelley were good sports in helping me in every way they could to make sure that I was okay and I thank you guys for doing that. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak! I can not wait to do Shelley's Bridal portraits next April (stay tuned for those) and their beautiful wedding in May!
Without further adue here is your sneak peak Shelley and Scott :) ENJOY!!


And my favorite (I think so far) of the session will have to be:
More to come!!! Keep an eye out!

2 comments:

MRP said...

Love them all..especially the save the dates and the last one! FABULOUS!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Jackie!! I love all of them!! Thanks so much! I am so happy that we picked you!

Vickie Pollock
(Shell's Mom :))