Hi, and Welcome to the Jackie Ranson Photography Blog

I am an on-location newborn/child, family, and wedding photographer, located in Virginia. Here, you will find a few personal favorite sneak peaks from each recent session. You will also see a few photos of my own family in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to working with you in the near future!

All images are the sole property of Jackie Ranson Photography.
You must have written permission to use any and all images from this site. Please no right-click saving.
Thank you!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Changes Going On

Hey Clients, Fans and Friends- I have decided to go away with packages and start something new called Mini Sessions and Full Sessions, where you will get to PICK your Prints, instead of me telling you that you only get (1) 5x7 with your session. Heres how it works, Say you want to have your family pictures done, you can pick between having a Mini Session (which will last only 45 minutes) or a Full Session (which will last UP to 2 hours), then you can pick your prints! Sounds good huh!

I still have my Baby's First Year Plan, but other than that everything will be used with these sessions, -everything BUT WEDDINGS and SENIOR PORTRAITS. For more information and to book a date with me, please email me at: jackieransonphotography@gmail.com

No comments: